Carré Neige Intégral insurance: valid before and during your stay!
To plan your holiday with peace of mind and enjoy your stay, it is important to be well insured. This is why esf Arc 1600 recommends the Carré Neige Intégral to provide you with all the necessary insurance and assistance guarantees in case of cancellation of your stay (example: holiday dates changed at the last minute, a serious health problem...) and in case of accident during your stay.
The Carré Neige Intégral provides you with all the necessary insurance and assistance guarantees in case of an accident during your stay (rescue and transport costs, medical care, repatriation, refunds...)
Find out more by clicking on the following link: www.carreneige.com
How much does it cost?
The Carré Neige Intégral costs €3.70 per day per person, i.e. €22.20 for 6 days.
A 2 in 1 insurance to ensure your protection but also your family's.
In the event of a holiday cancellation, when should the incident be reported?
You must inform GBC Montagne within five working days of the incident giving rise to the guarantee.
What happens in case of an accident?
The Carré Neige covers the expenses as soon as you have to turn to professionals in order to rescue you or to look for you, or to provide you with first aid.
The advantages of Carré Neige
- Rescue and evacuation
- Refund of ski passes and lessons
- Additional guarantees: refunding of medical, pharmaceutical and hospitalisation expenses in addition to the compulsory health organisations; legal defence and recourse guarantee; ski damage.
Refund of ski lessons*
- in the event of an accident involving the insured person's inability to ski
- in the event of illness
- in the event of an early return of the insured's family
- in the event of the repatriation of an injured Carré Neige holder
- in the event of a shut down of the ski lifts for more than 5 consecutive hours for one (and only one) parent holding a Carré Neige who has to take care of an injured child holding a Carré Neige
- in the event of a shutdown of the ski lifts due to bad weather lasting more than 1 day on more than 80% of the capacity of the ski area
*Detailed conditions on www.carreneige.com
What is the procedure to follow in case of repatriation?
- Beyond 150 km, if your health condition requires it, you can ask for your repatriation by calling Europ Assistance at: 01 41 85 85 96.
- For distances less than 150 km and on the day of the accident: in order to obtain coverage or refund, you can contact the Carré Neige management centre on 04 79 07 36 11 or 04 79 07 36 12.
How do I get a refund for ski lessons?
Fill in the claim form available on the Carré Neige website (www.carreneige.com) or in Carré Neige offices within 8 days and send it with the supporting documents to the following address:
- GBC Montagne Assurances Carré Neige - BP 19 - 73 704 Bourg Saint Maurice Cedex
Attach the following supporting documents:
- Original lift pass (and/or proof of purchase of the lift pass and Carré Neige).
- Original copy of the medical certificate from the doctor indicating the nature of the injuries and whether or not there is an inability to ski.
How can I track the progress of my refunds?
Everything is done online atwww.carreneige.com